Living with Covid-19 may be the new norm. While we cannot make any guarantees about our safety in regards to covid transmission, these are the steps that we will follow to increase our protection:
- *Students are encouraged to arrive at least a week early and self quarantine.
- Hand cleaners and alcohol based sanitizers will be provided throughout the course.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own mats, but if you cannot travel with a mat one will be provided for ONLY your use during the training.
- No touching, and one meter social distancing will be maintained as much as possible during the first week of the course.
- Room cleaning will be the responsibility of the student in order to limit our interactions with support staff. All reserved rooms come with their own washing machine.
- Two daily meals will be included during course days, and served by the same provider throughout the course in order to limit our interactions with support staff.
- All reserved accommodations are in one location in order to limit our exposure to the area at large.
- **Excursions into the country side are encouraged on your days off rather than exploring the city.
*We are happy to assist you in finding accommodation prior to the training if you wish to arrive early. We can also refer you to a trusted rental agent.
**There is a lot of nature nearby if you wish to get out and explore: hiking, beaches, hillsides, ancient ruins. This will be safer than getting out into the city. However, Saranda is not heavily populated.
This is outside of peak tourist times, and locations around the training will likely not be crowded during this training.