This is a FREE Mini Course that will teach you the following pranayama:
- Yogic Breath
These pranayamas are the ESSENTIAL breathing techniques that assist yogis (and all people) to be present, and aware of our relationship with the world around us.
This is a small taste of what’s available for you to learn in our much larger course – Learn Pranayama Online
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: https://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.