- Yogic Breath
These pranayamas are the ESSENTIAL breathing techniques that assist yogis (and all people) to be present, and aware of our relationship with the world around us.
|Module 1||The Breath of Yoga|
|Lesson 1||Introduction to the Breath of Yoga|
|Lesson 2||Udar Pranayama|
|Lesson 3||Vaksah Pranayama|
|Lesson 4||Jatruka Pranayama|
|Lesson 5||Yogic Breath|
|Lesson 6||Viloma Pranayama|
|Lesson 7||The Quiz of Breath|
|Lesson 8||Mini Course Completion|
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: http://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.