“Engage your core!”
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the Primary Muscles of the core.
- Understand the Key Actions of those primary muscles.
- Skillfully instruct engagement of the core more thoroughly and confidently based upon your knowledge and understanding of the core’s primary muscles and their key actions.
What You’ll Receive
- 1.5 to 2 Hour Online Core Workshop Course
- 7 Course Videos
- Core Workout
- 1 Multiple Choice and True/False Quizzes to help you retain information
- Continuing Education Credit (CEC) with Yoga Alliance.
|Module 1||Muscles of the Core|
|Lesson 1||Introduction to the Core Anatomy Workshop|
|Lesson 2||Transverse Abdominis|
|Lesson 3||Rectus Abdominis|
|Lesson 7||Core Key Actions|
|Lesson 8||Core Workout|
|Lesson 9||Core Quiz|
|Lesson 10||Core Wrap Up|
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: https://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.