Live Coaching Sessions
- The program is a 12-Week Program for yoga teachers and wellness professionals.
- Deep-dive into learning how to effectively facilitate Guided Meditations with weekly live coaching sessions.
- Expand your knowledge and skillset as a meditation facilitator.
- Lead meditations to groups or individuals with confidence & ease!
What’s the Program Schedule?
Here is an overview of the topics we will cover each week:
- Week 1: Definition, Benefits of Meditation, Science of Meditation
- Week 2: Various Types & Styles of Meditation
- Week 3: Posture, Breath, Prana, The Mind, Tools for Meditation
- Week 4: Details of How to Guide Meditation: Settling in, Relaxation, Focus, Stillness, Closing, Extras
- Week 5: Mindfulness Approach to Guided Meditation
- Week 6: Yogic Approach to Guided Meditation
- Week 7: Metta Approach to Guided Meditation
- Week 8: Determining Which Meditation is Right for Your Students. Leading Group Classes vs. Private Classes
- Week 9: Review of Frequently Asked Questions from Students
- Week 10: Living the Practice: How to Apply Meditation into Real Life
- Week 11: Putting It All Together: Create and Guide Meditation Classes by Combining Your New Knowledge and Skills!
- Week 12: Final Assessment & Last Questions
- Week 13-15: Your Time to Create and Lead More Guided Meditations
- Week 16: BONUS Follow Up Session for Progress Reviews and Questions
Further Details of this Coaching Program can be reviewed on Ali Choi’s website: https://www.alichoiwellness.com/guided-meditation-facilitator-12-week-program.html