This course brings the method I use to teach pranayama in my 300 hour teacher training into an online format.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the fundamental essentials of a daily pranayama practice, and how to teach them.
- 21 Pranayamas, including classic pranayama
- 76 Techniques and Stages
- 6 Detailed Postures of Pranayama
- 4 Bandhas Theory and Practice
- Various Mudras
- Teacher Insight Lessons: Sequence Pranayama, Beginner-Advanced; Include Pranayama within Asana Classes; More…
What You’ll Receive
- 5 Week Guided Practice Course
- 32+ Hours of Course Material
- 13 Full Length Guided Video Practices
- Downloadable PDFs for each practice
- 44 Course Videos
- 5 Multiple Choice and True/False Quizzes to help you retain information
- Continuing Education Credit (CEC) with Yoga Alliance.
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: https://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.