You’ll Get These Results From This Course
- You’ll become very familiar with classical and additional pranayama techniques.
- You’ll know and understand these techniques well enough to teach them to your students.
- You’ll gain additional insights for teaching stand alone pranayama classes, and you’ll also how to include pranayama within asana classes.
This course brings the method that Johnny uses to teach pranayama in his 300 hour teacher training into an online format.
We offer a Live Coaching option where you’ll Zoom with Johnny once per week during your online course for additional insight and guidance ⇒ Upgrade: Live Zoom Coaching + Learn Pranayama Online
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the fundamental essentials of a daily pranayama practice, and how to teach them.
- 21 Pranayamas, including classic pranayama
- 76 Techniques and Stages of Pranayama
- 6 Detailed Postures of Pranayama
- 4 Bandhas Theory and Practice
- Various Mudras
- Teacher Insight Lessons: How to Sequence Pranayama, How to Guide Beginner-Advanced; How to Include Pranayama within Asana Classes; More…
What You’ll Receive
- 5 Weeks Learn Pranayama Guided Practice Course
- 32+ Hours of Course Material
- 13 Full Length Guided Video Daily Practices
- Downloadable PDFs for each practice
- 44 Pranayama Techniques Instructional Videos
- 5 Multiple Choice and True/False Quizzes to help you retain information
- Continuing Education Credit (CEC) with Yoga Alliance.
|Module 1||Pranayama Practice Basics|
|Lesson 1||Learn Pranayama Start Page|
|Lesson 2||When, Where, and How Often Should You Practice Pranayama?|
|Lesson 3||Postures of Pranayama|
|Lesson 4||What Should Yogis Eat?|
|Lesson 5||The Pranic System|
|Lesson 6||Anatomy of Respiration|
|Lesson 7||Module 1 Quiz|
|Module 2||Pranayama and Practice|
|Lesson 1||Introduction to Pranayama Practice|
|Lesson 2||Sahaj Pranayama (Spontaneous Breathing)|
|Lesson 3||Conscious Breathing|
|Lesson 4||Yogic Breathing|
|Lesson 5||Viloma Pranayama|
|Lesson 6||Week 1 - Day 1 Practice|
|Lesson 7||Ujjayi Pranayama|
|Lesson 8||Kapalbhati Pranayama|
|Lesson 9||Week 1 - Day 2 Practice|
|Lesson 10||Nadi Shodhana Pranayama|
|Lesson 11||Week 1 - Day 3-4 Practice|
|Lesson 12||Bhastrika Pranayama|
|Lesson 13||Surya and Chandra Bhedi Pranayama|
|Lesson 14||Week 1 - Day 5-6 Practice|
|Lesson 15||Week 1 Quiz|
|Lesson 16||Cooling Breath|
|Lesson 17||Week 2 - Day 1-2 Practice|
|Lesson 18||Bhramari Pranayama|
|Lesson 19||Week 2 - Day 3-4 Practice|
|Lesson 20||Swana Pranayama|
|Lesson 21||Braham-Hunkar Pranayama|
|Lesson 22||Week 2 - Day 5-6 Practice|
|Lesson 23||Week 2 Quiz|
|Lesson 25||Moorcha Pranayama|
|Lesson 26||Week 3 Day 1-2 Practice|
|Lesson 27||Omkar Pranayama|
|Lesson 28||Week 3 Day 3-4 Practice|
|Lesson 29||Week 3 Day 5-6 Practice|
|Lesson 30||Week 3 Quiz|
|Lesson 31||Week 4 Day 1-3 Practice|
|Lesson 32||Week 4 Day 4-6 Practice|
|Lesson 33||Week 5 Day 1-6 Practice|
|Lesson 34||Week 5 Quiz|
|Lesson 35||Five Week Wrap - Practice Module Completion|
|Module 3||Insights for Teachers|
|Lesson 1||Pranayama Sequences|
|Lesson 2||Including Pranayama Within Asana Classes|
|Lesson 3||The Importance of Grounding|
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: http://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.