At any given point in time we’re given the chance to start something fresh and new.
This course has 4 lovely 1 hour yoga sequences, a 30 minute bonus video, 4 meditations, and 28 affirmations. We’ll go through this together.
What You’ll Receive
- 4 Week Practice Outline
- 5 Yoga Class Videos
- 4 Audio Meditations
- 28 Daily Affirmations
- Access to Group Forums
- Direct Communication Access to the Instructor
Class 1 – Hips & Letting Go
In this class you’ll flow through a gentle Vinyasa, with focus on mindful movement, hip opening poses and releasing tension in your body, especially your legs and hips.
While hip opening poses are a lovely way to stretch those groups of muscles that can get tight from sitting a lot, they can also help you connect to yourself on a deeper level.
Release what is no longer serving you: tension in your physical body, and emotions or patterns that you’ve been holding onto for a little too long. Breathe deeply, soften and surrender!
Class 2 – Finding Balance
In this sequence you’ll playfully explore how to find your balance, physically on the yoga mat and maybe even mentally or emotionally.
Expect an energizing and uplifting Vinyasa flow full of dynamic moves, juicy twists and fun balancing poses. No need to master these, or get it all “perfect”!
Let’s be curious, learn as we go. Let’s take it step by step and see where that takes us 🙂
Class 3 – New Energy
This class starts with a short awareness exercise and breathwork and leads up to a dynamic full body stretch: You’ll strengthen the muscles in your back, release tension in your shoulders, stretch your hips and legs and build some core strength and heat in the body.
Collect new energy and stretch the whole body with this dynamic flow.
This sequence will leave you feeling fully stretched and glowing from inside! Hop on the mat – Let’s do this 🙂
Class 4 – Making Space For The New
Wanna try something new? You may be familiar with the Sun Salutations but have you ever heard of the Moon Salutations?
Whereas the Sun Salutations heat the body the Moon Salutations are ideal to wind down after a long day. Expect a gentle Slow-Flow class that focuses on creating space with side stretches and heart opening poses in combination with a deep and steady rhythm of breathing.
Let’s explore, move, surrender! Let’s make space for the new – in the body, mind and heart.
Class 5 – Strong and Dynamic Flow with Marina & Wanda the Cat
In this dynamic Vinyasa class you’ll build some heat in the body with energizing flows, deep twists and on top of it all you’ll meet a fluffy cat called Wanda.
|Module 1||Welcome to New Beginnings|
|Lesson 1||Welcome to "New Beginnings"|
|Module 2||Letting Go Of The Old|
|Lesson 1||Hips & Letting Go (Video)|
|Lesson 2||Letting Go & Forgiving (Audio)|
|Lesson 3||Affirmation 1|
|Lesson 4||Affirmation 2|
|Lesson 5||Affirmation 3|
|Lesson 6||Affirmation 4|
|Lesson 7||Affirmation 5|
|Lesson 8||Affirmation 6|
|Lesson 9||Affirmation 7|
|Module 3||Finding Balance|
|Lesson 1||Energize & Balance (Video)|
|Lesson 2||Meditation Before Yoga (Audio)|
|Lesson 3||Affirmation 8|
|Lesson 4||Affirmation 9|
|Lesson 5||Affirmation 10|
|Lesson 6||Affirmation 11|
|Lesson 7||Affirmation 12|
|Lesson 8||Affirmation 13|
|Lesson 9||Affirmation 14|
|Module 4||New Energy|
|Lesson 1||Full Body Stretch (Video)|
|Lesson 2||Braving The Storm (Audio)|
|Lesson 3||Affirmation 15|
|Lesson 4||Affirmation 16|
|Lesson 5||Affirmation 17|
|Lesson 6||Affirmation 18|
|Lesson 7||Affirmation 19|
|Lesson 8||Affirmation 20|
|Lesson 9||Affirmation 21|
|Module 5||Making Space For The New|
|Lesson 1||Moon Salutations (Video)|
|Lesson 2||Affirmation: I Am Grateful (Audio)|
|Lesson 3||Affirmation 22|
|Lesson 4||Affirmation 23|
|Lesson 5||Affirmation 24|
|Lesson 6||Affirmation 25|
|Lesson 7||Affirmation 26|
|Lesson 8||Affirmation 27|
|Lesson 9||Affirmation 28|
|Module 6||Bonus Video - Full Cat Stretch|
|Lesson 1||Strong & Dynamic Flow with Marina & Wanda the Cat (Video)|
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: https://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.