For the full details and itinerary, please see this link: https://johnnynasello.com/pilgrimage-to-india/
Join us on a unique, once in a lifetime type of journey to two of the most important locations of yoga and yogic history.
- Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the World
- Gangotri, the source of the holy river Ganges
May 15-24, 2022
- 10 Total Nights of Accommodation.
- 5 Nights in Rishikesh
- 5 Nights in Gangotri
- Daily Breakfast and teas in Rishikesh
- Afternoon and evenings will be spent exploring the city and surrounding region.
- 3 organic, locally sourced yogic meals per day in Gangotri.
- Transfer to and from the regional airport, and between our two destinations.
- Yoga, chanting, visits to temples and ashrams, local cultural events, meeting with a Swami, meditations, monkeys, Indian food, views of the Himalayas, walks through forests, options to swim in the Ganges and local springs, and things you won’t be able to explain to anyone who’s never seen them.
- An amazing experience that you’ll remember forever!
- Johnny Nasello
- Ali Choi
- Yogi Lavi
Johnny and Ali have both spent time in Rishikesh and India, and will be your liaisons to this amazing experience. Lavi, a native of the Rishikesh region will act as our guide, interpreter when needed, and gain us access and attendance with mountain sages.
You can pay in full, or reserve your spot with a $500 deposit.
The remaining balance will be due by April 15, 2022.
Please see our Refund and Cancellation Policy for Retreats.