You’ll Get These Results From This Coaching
- You’ll practice and learn pranayama with confidence, and have immediate and direct access to your instructor.
- You’ll receive live feedback and clarity to any questions you may have.
- Develop new tools in your teaching abilities, and take your own students deeper into their yoga practice.
- Five 1-Hour Zoom calls with Johnny to correspond with each week of the online course.
- Learn Pranayama Online Course (included)
How Does It Work?
- After the purchase of this package, I’ll follow up immediately via email, and we’ll work out a time for us to have our first video call.
- You should begin the online course prior to our first call. The course is self explanatory and easy to follow.
- Our conversations will be recorded and shared with you for your reference.
- At the end of each session, we’ll plan the next one before the call ends. Our goal is to have one call within each week of your online course.
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: http://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.