Yoga Teacher Coaching & Yoga Student Coaching
There are 2 Paths that you can choose for this coaching.
- Teacher Coaching – Guidance on the next steps of your Yoga Teaching Career or on how to lead trainings, retreats, and workshops; or Guidance on how to instruct specific subjects to your students.
- Student Coaching – Online instruction on any yogic topic that helps you move further and deeper into your own practice: pranayama, chakras, koshas, Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, anatomy, or others.
In the next tab you can see the complete list of topics and subjects I’ve taught in past teacher trainings that you may want to learn from me.
Live Teacher and Student Coaching Sessions
This is Live One-on-One coaching for yoga teachers and students.
- Teachers – It’s hard to make the leap from teaching drop-in classes to become a full fledged teacher with workshops, retreats, and course offerings.
- Students – When the right teacher explains things to you in a way that is clear and understandable, your practice can unfold significantly faster.
- Teachers – The skills that you currently use in your business and the way that you think about your business need to evolve.
- Students – Everything that you love about your practice intensifies when you begin to put all of the pieces together: poses, philosophy, and energy.
- Results: The fastest way to get the results that you’re after is to seek out guidance from someone who has done what you want to do.
Five 75 Minute sessions to Assess, Address, and Resolve the next stage that you’re having difficulty with. This is about you and what you need.
Session 1 – Brainstorming
We’ll discuss your challenge, get to the heart of what’s blocking you, and pull from my personal experience in my own practice and career, and from guiding others, to help you evaluate your path forward.
Session 2 – Progress Plan
After we determine what it is you want to do, and where you want to go with it, we’ll put together a Progress Plan – A Systematic, Step-by-Step approach to move you forward and measure your progress.
Session 3 – Plan Power Up
When you start walking a new path, there will be opportunities appear that you didn’t realize were there. We’ll take the time to raise your bar a little higher and prepare you to grab hold of these opportunities.
Session 4 – Fine Tune & Implementation
This is where we’ll assess what’s working for you, or what’s not working for you. We’ll see where your strong points are and “lean” into them. This is a time to fine tune and course correct so that your aim is true!
Session 5 – Action, Action, Action!!!
This newfound clarity on your practice or career path isn’t for nothing! Let’s put this plan into action! This is where your coach holds you accountable. It’s time to put on your big yogi pants and move your energy forward.
How Does It Work?
- After the purchase of this package, I’ll follow up immediately via email, and within 1 or 2 exchanges you’ll let me know the issue that you’re struggling with, and we’ll work out a time for us to have our first video call.
- Within 3-10 days of that email exchange we’ll meet via Zoom, Google Meet, or Facebook Messenger at a time that works for both of us.
- The conversation will be recorded and shared with you for your reference.
- At the end of each session, we’ll plan the next one before the call ends. Our goal is to have each call within 7-10 days of each other.
Our plan will be Clear, Actionable, and Goal Oriented.
All calls are extremely confidential. This is not something that I will share in a public forum or use for personal advertisement.