There are 2 Yoga Nidra Training courses scheduled.
- February 15 – March 6, 2021
- May 10 – May 29, 2021
You will have Lifetime access to the program materials. If you are unable to make the Live Sessions, you will still be able to view and study at your own pace when the schedule is right for you.
What You’ll Learn
- What is it? Definition & History of Yoga Nidra
- How does it help? Benefits & Science of Yoga Nidra
- How Yoga Nidra is being used in today’s world
- How Yoga Nidra is different from Relaxation or Hypnotherapy
- How Yoga Nidra is Used for Healing & Transformation
- How to use Yoga Nidra for Deep Sleep & Rest
- How to offer Yoga Nidra in a live class & online
- How to create and record your Yoga Nidra audio sessions
- Gain deeper clarity on Sankalpa, the heart of intentions
- Learn how to use your voice & pace your instructions properly
- Learn how to structure your Yoga Nidra class with ease
- Learn how to instruct clearly even for international students/audience
- Learn to expand your scripting skills. How to create your own Yoga Nidra scripts without relying on templates.
- and more!
What You’ll Receive
- 3 Week Yoga Nidra course w/ Guidance
- 3 Live Zoom Sessions & Replay
- Video Lesson Modules
- Yoga Nidra Workbook (pdf downloadable)
- Practice Assignments to Perfect Your Skills
- 3 Template Scripts for Yoga Nidra Classes
- Private Forum for the Yoga Nidra Group Discussions & Resources
- Certificate Upon Completion of Training
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of Zoom Videos, HD Videos that you can stream, downloads, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: https://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- A Zoom account will be required to attend the “Live” sessions.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.