The Essential Yoga Teacher Guide – Secrets to Teach the 8 Limbs is an online course that helps Yoga Teachers to teach with confidence and break through imposter syndrome!
For the full details of this course, please see this link: https://johnnynasello.com/essential-yoga-teacher-guide/
This course will help you to fully integrate the 8 Limbs into your practice and your teaching. We’ll give you the tools to progress in your career path.
It’s hard to become a full-time yoga teacher!
It’s difficult to earn a full-time income from only teaching drop-in classes.
You need a system that shows you how to expand your teaching, and will show you how to bring philosophy, pranayama, and meditation into your classes.
- How to Expertly Theme Your Classes and provide memorable experiences for your students!
- Learn How to Assess the Needs of Your Students and apply a holistic program to privates and group classes.
- Increase the Topics That You Can Teach and integrate asana, pranayama, meditation, and more!
- Understand the Yoga Sutras In A Practical Way and take your students deeper into their practice.
- How to Go Beyond Asana and teach the big picture of yoga as a philosophy for living.
- How to Deepen Your Meditation Practice and incorporate those lessons in your teaching.
|Module 1||Start Here|
|Lesson 1||Welcome - Intro to Course|
|Lesson 2||My Yoga Teacher Journey Questionnaire|
|Lesson 3||How to Get the Most Out of This Course|
|Lesson 4||How to Integrate the Yoga Sutras in Your Teaching and Practice|
|Module 2||Yamas and Niyamas - Learn to Theme Classes|
|Lesson 1||Introduction to Yamas and Niyamas|
|Lesson 11||Ishvara Pranidhana|
|Lesson 12||How to Theme Your Classes with Philosophy|
|Module 3||Asana - More Than Just Poses|
|Lesson 1||Annamaya Kosha|
|Lesson 2||The Most Important Aspects of Asana|
|Lesson 3||Your Asana Practice|
|Lesson 4||Ayurveda and the 3 Doshas|
|Lesson 5||Your Diet - Yoga Fuel|
|Lesson 6||Holistic Morning Routine|
|Lesson 7||Pranayama and Meditation Poses|
|Module 4||Pranayama - Key Breathing Techniques|
|Lesson 1||Pranamaya Kosha|
|Lesson 2||The Breath of Yoga|
|Lesson 3||Udar Pranayama|
|Lesson 4||Vaksah Pranayama|
|Lesson 5||Jatruka Pranayama|
|Lesson 6||Yogic Breath|
|Lesson 7||Viloma Pranayama|
|Lesson 8||Holistic Chakra Instruction|
|Lesson 9||The Quiz of Prana and Breath|
|Lesson 10||Your Pranayama Practice|
|Module 5||Pratyahara - Gateway to Deeper Practice|
|Lesson 1||Mystical Powers of Yoga|
|Lesson 2||The Ego vs Pratyahara|
|Lesson 3||Practical Development of Pratyahara|
|Lesson 4||Bhramari Practice for Pratyahara|
|Module 6||Dharana - Concentration Techniques|
|Lesson 1||Heart Center Technique|
|Lesson 2||3rd Eye - Ajna Focus|
|Lesson 3||Trataka - Candle Gazing|
|Lesson 4||Breath Meditation|
|Lesson 5||Mantra for Dharana Focus|
|Module 7||Dhyana and Samadhi - Meditation and Enlightenment|
|Lesson 2||Samadhi - Path to Enlightenment|
This is the next step after your 200 Hour Teacher Training:
Enroll in The Essential Yoga Teacher Guide – Secrets to Teach the 8 Limbs (broaden your teaching skills)
In this next step, you gain a lot of confidence, and improve your style and techniques to make your classes more interesting and engaging. You grow your student base!
- Upon purchase, you will be automatically logged into your account. You can also login any time in the future by clicking on the “My Account” menu item at the top of your screen.
- From your “My Account” page you will see all of the courses that you are enrolled in, and can easily access your next Lessons.
- For courses with “Live” components some courses/content may not appear in your “My Account” page until it becomes available.
- You will have Lifetime Access to your course, for as long as we offer this content. Your Membership will not expire.
- Lesson content is comprised of HD Videos that you can stream, readable content, and interactive quizzes.
- Some programs contain “Live” Zoom Meetings or Webinars. A free Zoom account or Google Meet is required to participate in these programs.
- An internet connection capable of streaming video is required.
- All Lessons are clearly laid out and course navigation is easy.
- Your “My Account” page contains an Instant Messenger for you to easily contact your instructor.
- There are private forums for ongoing communication between the instructors and other students enrolled in the courses.
- Recommended age for enrollment is 18.
- There is a 48 hour No Questions Asked refund policy for our Online Course category of services. You can see our full refund policy here: http://johnnynasello.com/yoga-refund-policies/
- An internet connection capable of streaming video (videos are not available to download).
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A free Zoom account or Google Meet for courses or coaching programs with a “Live” component.
- Generally, a yoga mat, rug, or cushion. Other common props would be listed if needed on individual Lesson pages.
- Notebook if you wish to take notes.