This refund policy is considered in accordance and concurrent to the Ananda Yoga & Detox Center Policies and Guidelines.
- All programs, unless otherwise noted, are listed in US dollars.
- An accurate and reliable currency converter can be found here: Currency Converter. The currency converter is for your own calculations, and day to day currency rates will not affect any listed Thai Baht prices.
- The listed Yoga Program prices are not negotiable.
- If Johnny or Ananda Yoga & Detox Center cancels your class, retreat, or yoga teacher training (YTT) program, at no fault to you (the student), then you will receive a full refund of any deposit or fees that we have received.
- Otherwise, each program below has its own Refund Policy.
- For accounting purposes, a written request is required to receive any refund. An emailed request is preferred. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to requesting your refund.
- Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, or travel delays. Travel insurance is suggested for these precautions.
Yoga Class Policy
- You may transfer your remaining classes to a friend or relative.
- Class packages may not be split between two people. i.e. Two people may not attend the same class using the same pack of classes.
- Attendance for any length of time at a class uses up one class of a pass. i.e. If you leave a class after 5 minutes, it still counts.
Yoga Class Refund Policy
- Any refund considered must be requested within 30 days of your date of purchase. No refunds will be considered after 30 days.
- Only 50% of your remaining balance is available for refund.
- Upon your booking inquiry, and confirmation of availability via email, a Deposit of $120 through PayPal is required to guarantee your reservation.
- PayPal links will be available in your confirmation email.
- Your reservation will not be held if we do not receive your payment within 48 hours of your confirmation email.
Retreat Refund Policy
- No refunds are offered for retreats within 30 days of the retreat start date.
- An administrative fee of $40 will be retained by us for refunds requested 31 days or more prior to the retreat start date.
Retreat Transfer Policy
- There are no transfers within 7 days of a retreat start date.
- Travel insurance is suggested to account for emergencies that may require you to cancel your retreat within 7 days of the retreat start date.
- You may transfer your payment towards a future retreat within one year of your scheduled retreat if you request a transfer 8 days or more, prior to your scheduled retreat.
Yoga Teacher Training
Application & Deposit
- Upon Application for the program, and acceptance via email confirmation, a deposit of $650 is due & payable.
- PayPal links are available in your acceptance email.
- If your deposit is not received within 3 business days of your acceptance email, your spot in the YTT will not be retained.
Balance of Program Fees
- The Full balance of YTT program fees are due upon check in at the resort.
YTT Refund Policy
- The Deposit is Non-Refundable – If a student opts to withdraw from the program at any point, the Deposit will not be refunded.
- No refunds are offered within 7 days of the YTT program start date.
- An emailed request for refund must be received 8 days before the start date of the YTT program.
- Any refunds will be issued in the same format that they were received.
YTT Transfer Policy
- A student may transfer their entire Deposit and payments toward a future YTT at least 8 days prior to a YTT program start date.
- Within 7 days of a YTT program start date, a student may transfer their balance to a future YTT program start date, but WILL BE REQUIRED to pay another Deposit.
- In case of a student’s medical emergency, we MUST receive official documentation from a Medical Doctor any time prior to the start of their enrolled program. Full transfer will be issued for use in a future Ananda Yoga & Detox Center program.
- In case of a student’s medical emergency at any time during their program, the student may continue on during an upcoming scheduled program.
Other YTT Policies
- Graduation Certificates will be presented after successful completion of the program, or emailed 14 days after completion of the YTT in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Yoga Alliance, and when all payments have been received.
- Note: You will need to register with Yoga Alliance separately, in order to obtain the designation of 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher. Yoga Alliance will require a small fee, and a copy of your Ananda Graduation Certificate.