An All Inclusive yoga retreat Koh Phangan Thailand!
Escape from your hectic days, relax and immerse yourself in yoga to rejuvenate your spirit, discover or deepen a yoga practice, and find inspiration among other yogis in a beautiful tropical paradise!
Ananda Yoga Retreat Koh Phangan
I offer the Ananda Pure Yoga Retreat Koh Phangan package to help you rediscover balance during an amazing vacation.
Choose from several room types for your comfort level and budget.
Recruit Friends to Join You!
- Prices include accommodation, food, yoga, and 1 massage.
- Prices are per person.
- $115 discount per person for room share (does not apply to Dorm).
- Room Share must be arranged prior to arrival.
A deposit of just $120 reserves your space.
You may start your yoga retreat on any day that you arrive.
- After 2:00pm Check In
- Before 11:00am Check Out
Yoga & Meditation Classes
Alignment Yoga and Gentle Hatha Classes (Mon-Sat, AM & PM) with a range of topics and themes that include:
- Proper Alignment Focused Instruction
- Hips and Hamstrings
- Skillful Backbends
- Detox Twist Sequence
- Core Strength and Balance
- Chakra Energy Flows
- and Heart Openers.
Additional Yoga Retreat Activities
- 1 Hour Thai Massage – Included in each retreat.
- Adventure Day – Spend a whole afternoon exploring the island outside of the yoga studio. Options include a day at the beach, snorkeling, zip lines, or a jungle hike to a waterfall. (Complimentary with 5, 6, and 7 Day Retreats)
Sample Retreat Schedule
Yogi Retreat Buffet Menu
We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreat from Ananda’s Restaurant.
You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
* Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert
- Om Bowl
- Fruit, Muesli, Yogurt, Honey
- Eggs, Toast, & Hashbrowns
- Eggplant, Toast, & Veggies
Soups & Salads
- Pumpkin Soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Tom Kha Soup
- Raw Greens Salad
- Som Tum Salad (Green papaya salad)
- Veggie Burger
- Ananda Bowl
- Green Curry
- Red Curry
- Pad Thai
- Thai Fried Rice
- Chili Basil
- Brahma Bowl
- Pesto Noodles & Tomato Basil Salad
- Fresh Ginger Tea
- Fresh Mint Tea
- Green or Black Tea
- Filtered Drinking Water
- Chocolate Cake
We also provide:
- Private Off Street Motorbike Parking
- Assistance with Motorbike and Bicycle Rental
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
- Lots of recommendations!
- and did we mention the beautiful sunset every night over the Gulf of Thailand?
Salt Water Pool
Yoga retreat guests enjoy full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
Herbal Steam Sauna
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.
We take care of everything, so that you can simply arrive, and have the experience of a lifetime practicing yoga on a tropical island paradise!