We have a yoga retreat Tuscany, Italy in April, 2022. I’ll put the main details on this post, and if you’re interested you can check out the more extensive yoga retreat info page.
Yoga Teacher Yoga Retreat in Tuscany
This yoga retreat in Tuscany, Italy is a continuing education retreat for Yoga Teachers. You will receive 30 hours of Yoga Alliance accredited Continuing Education Hours – The Full requirements for a 3-Year Period.
April 10-17, 2022
What to Expect
- 7 Nights in the Italian countryside of Tuscany – Private farmhouse and practice space
- 11, three-hour class/workshops to broaden the scope of your teaching, class and workshop offerings (detailed below)
- 30 hours of Yoga Alliance accredited Continuing Education Hours – The Full requirements for a 3-Year Period
- Every day – sweet or savory breakfast, mid-day snack and herbal tea, vegetarian dinner prepared with the care and love you would expect in Italy
- You will leave this retreat with Actionable Steps to further your teaching career
- All classes and workshops listed below are optional. Feel free to participate as much or as little as you like in all of the offerings. However, attendance will be required for Continuing Education Credit
- This is a retreat experience unlike any others. Focused specifically for yoga teachers, by yoga teachers.
There are 3 teachers leading classes and workshops during this yoga retreat in Tuscany.
Eleonora Trani – Eleonora Trani
Eleonora is Hatha Yoga teacher, certified as Yoga Acharya (Master of Yoga) by the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers, and a passionate student and practitioner of Iyengar and Ashtanga Yoga.
She explored Sri Krishnamacharya’s teachings with A. G. and Indra Mohan, studied Godfrey Devereux’s Dynamic Yoga system, Dharma Mittra’s yoga in New York City, yoga anatomy with Leslie Kaminoff, plus Tibetan Buddhism with different masters including Tenzin Gyatso, and His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama.
After 20+ years of practice, she consider herself an eternal student, and that’s what makes her teachings unique. For the past 15 years, as a teacher, she shared her passion for yoga with students from all over the world in 4 continents. Since 2016 she mainly focuses on organising and leading YTTCs, mainly in Asia and Europe.
In this retreat she will offer some workshops based on her latest specialization: the integration between Yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Johnny Nasello – Johnny Nasello Yoga
Johnny is a renowned yoga teacher with students all over the world. Born in the United States, he is an e-500 hour Registered Yoga Teacher. He has a vast experience working with different body types, abilities, and ranges of motion. He is known for precise instruction techniques, and relating larger philosophical concepts of yoga in a very practical way.
Johnny has been the lead instructor of over 20 teacher trainings, and has graduated students from over 40 different countries.
Ali Choi – Ali Choi Wellness
Ali is a certified Ayurveda therapist, 500 hour registered yoga teacher, meditation teacher, and a holistic healing practitioner.
Ali was born in South Korea and grew up in Los Angeles, California where she attained a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. After entering the corporate work sector, she soon realized that her life’s path needed to take a different turn, which eventually led her to the world of yoga & wellness. She has trained in the United States and Thailand in various healing modalities over the years and has studied Ayurveda and Yoga in India.
She leads meditation classes, Ayurvedic diet & lifestyle counseling, Chi-Nei-Tsang (Taoist Abdominal Massage), Tok-Sen (Traditional Thai Healing Therapy), Cupping Therapy, and Reiki.
Her main focus is to help people connect to their inner potential to live a full and vital life in all aspects of being – physical, mental, and spiritual.
Yoga Retreat in Tuscany Workshops
Each teacher will bring a specific focus for their week’s classes and workshops.
Eleonora Trani will be teaching how to apply Traditional Chinese Medicine to the practice of Yin and Yang yoga. She will host 4 class/workshops:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) History and Philosophy
- Origin, Evolution & Key Elements of Yang Yoga
- The 5 Elements of TCM
- The Extraordinary Meridians; The 3 “Jiaos” and the Kundalini
Johnny Nasello has organized a system of yogic practices that help the practitioner to visualize, clarify, and manifest their path in life, that he calls The Path of Fire. He will teach 4 class/workshops on the topic:
- The Embodiment of Earth & Sky – The importance of grounding and setting intentions
- The Practice of Agnisar Kriya
- Pranayama Practices for the Path of Fire
- The Yogi’s Power – Visualization, Activation, & Manifestation
Ali Choi is an expert at helping yoga teachers to teach meditation with confidence, clarity, and ease. In this yoga retreat in Tuscany she will teach 3 class/workshops on the topic:
- How to Apply Ancient Meditation Practices for the Modern Yogi
- How to Handle Challenging Questions or Situations When Guiding Meditations
- How to Use Meditation & Yoga Nidra as a Healing & Transformative Practice
Yoga Retreat in Tuscany
If you think that this yoga retreat in Tuscany, Italy is for you, then please click on through to my info page with even more details like accommodation, food, travel insurance suggestions, and pandemic precautions for 2022.
I would love to personally answer any other questions you might have.